Thursday, May 10, 2012

More positive thinking...

I've been thinking about my previous post. It's a big gap to cover and I haven't really gone into any depth about what's happened in the last 6 years. Suffice to say there have been highs and lows as there is in anyone's life.

What this post is saying is that I'm not going to dwell on the lows. Nothing terrible has happened to me that I can recall but it's definitely not been all halcyon days. I'm not going to tell you about them, not to spare you the misery but to spare myself the misery.

There is a saying that those who don't study history are destined to repeat it. I'm pretty sure there's some truth in that. I also think that something akin to the opposite is true. Those who dwell on the miseries of the past are destined to relive them. It doesn't make for a happier life and in the end, isn't happiness (everyone's happiness) the most important thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home